If you are good at:
- collecting and analyzing functional and non-functional requirements related to the BSS landscape
creating relevant documents, technical specifications, etc.;
- performing impact analysis to assess the scope and technical impact of requested changes on
existing fixed systems and other BSS systems/functions;
- producing high level solution design documentation for new or existing platforms, services and products;
- working with IT development teams to create detailed system design specifications and suggesting
implementation approach for new or existing platforms, services and products;
- being a contact person with vendors/external contractors for BSS domain.
And you have:
- ability to research, collate, investigate and analyze business information used in specifying
business and systems requirements;
- experience in software development life-cycle, information systems analysis and design is a plus;
- strong analytical skills and orientation to details;
- knowledge of at least one of the following is a plus: Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL;
- knowledge of at least one of the following is a plus: Java, PHP, Python, ASP.NET, C Sharp;
- university degree in IT /Telecommunications area or related;
- excellent English language skills (both written and spoken).
We propose you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- possibility to deal with innovative and edge-cutting technologies;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
If you need further information about the position please contact Biserka Taseva-Stoimenova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 09 May 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.