Since 30.04.2016, Regulation № 531/2012 of the European Parliament and the European Council (the Regulation) has been amended to the effect that roaming fares are no longer in accordance with the standard "Eurotariff".
The amendments introduce lower prices for calls, SMS and data within the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA), compared to the standard roaming tariff - "Eurotariff".
Using Alternative Roaming Tariff plans after 30.04.2016:
Pricing at alternative roaming tariffs such as "3 FOR FREE WORLD", "Mtel WORLD TRAVELLER", "Mtel SMS special" and "Mtel Europe Unlimited", "Business Roaming Unlimited", "Mtel Business Eurotalk", "Mtel Business Balkan talk "," Business Net Wings ", etc.:
- Preferential prices of those tariffs remain in effect after 30.04.2016, if you confirm it until 28.4.2016, by responding to the received SMS in the way described in the text message.
- These tariffs are not charged with the surcharges indicated below.
By confirming the use of an alternative roaming tariff plan, you will not be able to use the national conditions of your tariff plan while roaming in the EU/EEA.
Use of national roaming conditions (RLAH+) after 30.04.2016:
- For each outgoing minute to countries in the EU/EEA (including Bulgaria), the included minutes for national calls to other national networks (fixed or mobile respectively) can be used, plus a surcharge of 0.117 leva, VAT included. Price after the included minutes/or if there are no such minutes in the plan, is formed as specified in the tariff plan price for voice calls to other national mobile/fixed networks plus surcharge of 0.117 leva, VAT included, but can not exceed 0.445 leva, VAT included/min.;
- For each SMS sent to/from EU/EEA countries (including Bulgaria), the included SMS to other national mobile networks can be used plus a surcharge of 0.046 leva, VAT included. Prices after the number of SMS included in the tariff plan are exceeded/or if there are no SMS included in the plan, are formed as specified in the tariff plan price for SMS to other national mobile networks plus a surcharge of 0.046 leva, VAT included, but not more than 0.14 leva, VAT included/SMS;
- For each used MB in EU/EEA can be used the MB included, plus surcharge of 0.117 leva, VAT included. Price after the MB included in the tariff plan are exceeded/or if there are no MB in the plan, are formed as specified in the tariff plan price for MB plus a surcharge of 0.117 leva, VAT included, but not more than 0.469 leva, VAT included/MB;
- The price per minute for incoming calls in roaming is 0.026 leva, VAT included;
- Charging method: incoming calls in the EU/EEA: per second; outgoing calls from EU/EEA to EU/EEA: initial period of 30 seconds , followed by charging per second;
- The price per minute for outgoing calls outside the EU is 6.99 leva, VAT included; price per minute for incoming calls from outside the EU is 2.99 leva, VAT included;
- The price per SMS sent from outside the EU/EEA is 1.29 leva, VAT included;
- The price per MB in countries outside the EU/EEA is 1.29 leva, VAT included;
- In case your national tariff plan includes minutes for roaming calls, they shall continue to be subject to the rules and procedures applied to date
If on 30.04.2016, in addition to this standard roaming tariff "Eurotariff" or a chosen alternative roaming tariff, you are also using "EU Roaming Unlimited", you will continue to use the terms of the "EU Roaming Unlimited", as they are better than those provided in the regulation.
EU/EEA:European Union countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway: Austria, Belgium, Britain, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Denmark, Estonia, Iceland, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Finland, France, Netherlands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden. As well as affiliates overseas - Caribbean (Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique), Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint-Martin, the Azores, Madeira and the Canary Islands.